• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two bunnies in my bedroom....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
...yes, Clover had a gassy tummy again this afternoon, so it was a tea time trip to the vets, usual injections etc, thorough check over (and a pee on the clean blankie I'd put in the crate :roll::lol:)

As I'd caught it early and there was only the tiniest amount of gas I thought he'd be better off outside with Dan, but although he was moving around he didn't look very happy, so it was in to Nanny Pat for a special rub with a fleecy blanket, whilst I set up Hotel Nethie in the bedroom, bringing Dan in for company.

As soon as Clo had had his special rub and been booked into Hotel Nethie he bounced around, started eating and having a good groom.

I reckon he thinks now that if he's had a dodgy tummy then he should by rights get the VIB treatment afterwards, and going back outside on a warm summers evening just isn't acceptable....

I think they're going to party all night now :shock:

Yep I know the feeling with this! *Touch wood* Dom hasn't had a bloated yum for a while but when she did she had lots of tummy rubs, mint leaves and general fuss. she now expects that on a regular basis...

Good luck tonight!

Well, Dan, the pesky bun, has settled down and wants to sleep and is glaring at me for having the lamp on and tapping on my laptop :shock:

Clover is still partying :lol:

:lol: Its funny how quickly you get used to them. I couldn't sleep without them with me now :love:

edit: ooops forgot to ask for the much needed piccies!!:D

*passes Blackberry some ear plugs* :lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad the little monster has perked up already. :love:

Oh yes, much munch munch all thought the night :lol::D

Have got some piccies of Hotel Nethie which I'll pop on later.

Dandelion is currently digging the blanket - thank goodness he didn't decide to do that in the middle of the night :lol:

...yes, Clover had a gassy tummy again this afternoon, so it was a tea time trip to the vets, usual injections etc, thorough check over (and a pee on the clean blankie I'd put in the crate :roll::lol:)

I think they're going to party all night now :shock:

:shock: I really think by now you should be using the toilet like everyone else :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

So pleased he seems to be so much better :wave:

No trumps this time - we caught the gas before it had time to build up enough to be trumpworthy :lol:

Ah well that's good. :) Spenser is alleged to have trumped once, but I wasn't around and he hadn't been showing any signs of discomfort. :? I suspect he may have just been indicating he wanted left in peace. :roll::lol:

Ah well that's good. :) Spenser is alleged to have trumped once, but I wasn't around and he hadn't been showing any signs of discomfort. :? I suspect he may have just been indicating he wanted left in peace. :roll::lol:

I think you might be right Susie. When my OH trumps I'm outta the room quick as a flash.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You are killing me this afternoon Fluffers! :lol::lol::lol:

;) :lol:

I'm not joking about the trumps though - seriously, brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "renewable energy". He has enough wind to light up most of Leicestershire :lol:

I should make it clear that Lord's Spenser's alleged trump was very gentlemanly. :angel: He just made a little pouf-pouf noise, then looked rather startled and turned round for a good sniff. :lol:

Back