• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We been lazy happy buns! PIC HEAVY! (well some did ask...hee hee!)

chelle

Warren Veteran
Hi all!:wave:

Ive eventually got some pics of what the buns have been doing the last few days!.....not alot since its been hot...BUT a few little stories to tell!:love:

Master Archie: Its was such a hotz dayzz....we was soooo SOOO tired and I decidedz to have a little snoozy...
P1100031.jpg

Arrabella: I was ALSO chillaxing coz it was SO HOTZ! Mumz gave us lotsa icepods! Looks at my beautifulz footsies!
P1100032.jpg

Indiana: I was SO hotz too...so mums gave me a "wet-hand-rub":lol: I feltz much better afters!
P1100036.jpg

Indiana: BUT did have to have a little washes!
P1100034.jpg

Master Archie: THEN I wokes up...and saw THIS! WAhooooooo New FOODS!!! I just nibbled a LITTLE hole and helpedz myselfs...I called da girlies...but they was too slowz! hee hee hee!
P1100037.jpg

Master Archie: Me & Indiana was just chillaxing together...looks hows we just makes lotsa nice shapes...we do synchronised-sleepies!
P1100038.jpg

Master Archie: Ive been watching these dry ALL day! Lotsa Rose Petals! Yummys!
P1100043.jpg

Master Archie> I sawz mums gather all da petals...then i snucks into the kitchen and the WHOLE BOX just fellz on my headz! I dunno how! But I was just covered in da lovely smelling rose petals...so I atez some!
P1100045.jpg

Master Archie: OK RU! Spot da bunny....I was sneaky peaky at mums...and she didnt know!
P1100040.jpg

did you see's me!?

Master Archie: HERE I AM! Bye RU's! Thanks for checking out our pics....da girls will post some more of demselves soon! :wave:
P1100041.jpg

Last edited:
Fab pics! So you have a tunnel that goes from a hutch into a converted unit in your house - that is GENIUS!!! :D

Fab pics! So you have a tunnel that goes from a hutch into a converted unit in your house - that is GENIUS!!! :D

thankyou! :D
yeah - Id rather not have to have hutches and be able to use a shed/aviary set-up...but the way our house is means we cant have the buns close if we do that...so either they at the bottom of the garden and hardly see us..OR we do what we have...they love coming indoors...its almost like a safe- bolt hole for them from the hutches...and they can come & see us when they like...its been really lovely having them so close...
Glad you like the idea!
:love::love::love:

aaah thanks guys...the buns are just too sweet....:love::love::love:

I will try get more pics of the girls too! Seems Archie is in alot of them being mischievious!:lol::love:
For a bunny who has always lived outdoors with no shut away and always free range - he sure does spend ALOT of his time hanging about indoors....:love:

Last edited:
thankyou! :D
yeah - Id rather not have to have hutches and be able to use a shed/aviary set-up...but the way our house is means we cant have the buns close if we do that...so either they at the bottom of the garden and hardly see us..OR we do what we have...they love coming indoors...its almost like a safe- bolt hole for them from the hutches...and they can come & see us when they like...its been really lovely having them so close...
Glad you like the idea!
:love::love::love:

I love it :love: I do miss having bunnies indoors, but since I moved mine out they seem happier - you however have the best of both worlds!!

I love it :love: I do miss having bunnies indoors, but since I moved mine out they seem happier - you however have the best of both worlds!!

Thankyou! Now just to convince OH that we need to enclose the whole patio area just for the buns to use as a run - now that would then be perfect!:lol: Our kitchen back door would then open into a run area!:lol::lol::lol:

I think most buns enjoy being outdoors...lotsa things to look at and the sunshine & breeze! Mine do get both..just abit more space indoors I guess...:love:

That last photo is brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:It was so funny cause I was in the kitchen which is open plan to what you see in the pics & felt like someone was watching me....I glanced about and didnt see anybun...then thought hang on a sec!

Must say - Archie is a funny bunny...:lol::lol::lol::lol: sneaky peaky!

Thankyou! Now just to convince OH that we need to enclose the whole patio area just for the buns to use as a run - now that would then be perfect!:lol: Our kitchen back door would then open into a run area!:lol::lol::lol:

I think most buns enjoy being outdoors...lotsa things to look at and the sunshine & breeze! Mine do get both..just abit more space indoors I guess...:love:

Oohhh that would be fab to enclose the whole patio!! DO IT! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:It was so funny cause I was in the kitchen which is open plan to what you see in the pics & felt like someone was watching me....I glanced about and didnt see anybun...then thought hang on a sec!

Must say - Archie is a funny bunny...:lol::lol::lol::lol: sneaky peaky!

:lol::lol::lol:

I just had to look again - I love the 2 little feet sticking out. :love::love::lol:

Gorgeous buns. :love:

That tunnel is flipping genius!!!!!! Have a feeling RU peeps will be putting that to good use if they can;) (Wheres my hammer???)

Rach x

pssst... you do know there's a rabbit in your sideboard......

:lol::lol::lol:

Beautiful buns and I know I said it before but FAB set up - so inventive! :love:

Back