• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We now have a garden!

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Just a few piccies of the buns enjoying the new garden. The garden is quite secure so I let them have a good run around supervised but will be getting a large run so I can relax and get jobs done whilst they are out. I think it is safe to say they love it! They both binky like mad! I love it too! I could watch them for hours. Lucy is rather hard to catch :roll: but Dudley comes up for nose rubs and is rather lazy so can never be bothered to have me chasing round after him :lol: I LOVE my new house! The pictures are not fab as they are from my phone as I am unable to upload from my camera at the moment.

Lucy

lucy2.jpg

lucy1.jpg

lucy-2.jpg

Dudley

dudley3.jpg

dudley1-2.jpg

dudley-2.jpg

dud.jpg

They're gorgeous. Just be careful of buttercups, they're poisonous. Not sure if all types are or just some. But your garden looks amazing. I'm so jealous. :)

They're gorgeous. Just be careful of buttercups, they're poisonous. Not sure if all types are or just some. But your garden looks amazing. I'm so jealous. :)

Thanks for letting me know. That's the only thing about having a garden with plants you haven't chosen yourself, I don't know if they are poisonous or not. I will look in to it. I keep them away from the other plants though.

Looks like a good bunny garden :)

I have found the best way to catch bunnies if their housing does not open up directly onto the garden is to establish a routine. For example Pippa who was one of my foster babies hated being picked up and as she lived indoors both her and Pixie had to be carried in and out to free range.

Stage 1:
At the end of their free range session I would set up a run and chase Pippa into it, close the run and then pick her up.

Stage 2: Pippa caught on to this and started to avoid running into the run while being chased, but eventually giving in and running into the run anyway.

Stage 3: Next...when it was time to go in she saw mew put the run up Pippa would go into the run herself so I could close it off and pic her up.

Food would always be waiting indoors as a reward.

Back