• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of Grimlock and Samus!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I finally got round to getting my camera photos onto my laptop. These are my favourites. :love:

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

Just tooooo cute! :love. I love the ones of Grim loving his box, the one of Smoos little bunny bum sticking out of the box, and of course the bunny snuggle pics :love:

oooh they gorgeous! Love the ones where you giving them cuddles and the box one when they both in it...just beautiful...they so squishy!:love::love::love:

Wow. You have the most chilled out buns. :love::love::love:

I love the way they are happy to sit in the nebuliser. That pic of Smoo, I think, squeezing into that tiny box is so gorgeous. :love:

Wow. You have the most chilled out buns. :love::love::love:

I love the way they are happy to sit in the nebuliser. That pic of Smoo, I think, squeezing into that tiny box is so gorgeous. :love:

I filled it with hay, pellets, dandelions, screwed up newspaper and a couple of raisins. Kept her occupied for hours. ;)

They are very chilled though. We had a big BBQ today so they were in my room and they just spent the whole time sprawled out on the floor. :love:

I filled it with hay, pellets, dandelions, screwed up newspaper and a couple of raisins. Kept her occupied for hours. ;)

They are very chilled though. We had a big BBQ today so they were in my room and they just spent the whole time sprawled out on the floor. :love:

Awww. Especially after being at the vets.

Smoo is definately very keen on the box, and now I know why. :lol:

Glad your birthday turned out well.

Back