• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paranoid Bunny Mum

TinkPig

Warren Scout
I know my buns arent completly unhappy as we get the superman poses on the floor and what not.
But I have noticed that for some time we haven't really had many binks or bunny 500s as I call their mad charges.
They are both perfectly healthy house rabbits, so I am really starting to worry that I am doind something wrong, as on here I read about everyone's happy cuddly buns and I am lucky to get a hello and thank you some days from mine! :cry:
Sorry paranoid rant over, just needed to get it out my system.

Last edited:
It doesn't mean they aren't happy, they obviously love one another's company. Not all bunnies are cuddly, most probably aren't! When I had Robert and Bonnie, they'd much rather spend time with each other than have anything to do with me!

Awww dont worry, every bun is different. With mine Max and Charlotte binky alot whereas Timmy and Mimi dont really, although Timmy does the bunny 500. I find mine only do it when they are over excited. Happy flops are a really good sign, shows very contented bunnies :D:love:

Thank you, think I am just having a paranoid moment that they would rather have gone with my ex in the split. He was the "fun" one, and I was the sensible. :D

In the past year I have only seen Pie binky less than a dozen times, she honks and circles me when happy though.
Obie binkys all the time but isn't as 'close' to me (he LOVES my OH though).
So it just depends on the bun. I do think as they get older they chill out more - just like people :D

Back