• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Space Limited, But Doing my Best-U/D 2nd July Take 2

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have been building a new enclosure for Fred and Dermot. I do not have nearly enough floor space available so I have had to go upwards. It is no-where near perfect and it is still not finished. But here is their new space so far, toys etc still to be added.

013-15.jpg

They do get some free range garden time too, but again not as much as I would like.

I haven't posted this as an example of an 'ideal' set-up, but just to show that I am trying to do my best with the space I have at this time
:)

Last edited:
Lucky buns:love::love: You could do with a volunteer to make you some wide ramps with sides?? Wonder if the local colleges would help out?? Often the trainee joiners need 'projects' maybe they could work with you to make the things you need?

Lucky buns:love::love: You could do with a volunteer to make you some wide ramps with sides?? Wonder if the local colleges would help out?? Often the trainee joiners need 'projects' maybe they could work with you to make the things you need?

I cant cope with people :oops:

It looks lovely! I am loving the pink theme (flooring and run)!

Jane, their hay looks lovely and green, where do you get that from? I have been buying ings hay from H4P, and it is quite green, but yours looks VERY green in comparison!

It looks lovely! I am loving the pink theme (flooring and run)!

Jane, their hay looks lovely and green, where do you get that from? I have been buying ings hay from H4P, and it is quite green, but yours looks VERY green in comparison!

I have bales delivered from Frosbury Farm in Guildford. They deliver to Hampton Court Palace Stockyard which is just down the road from me. This weeks bales are lovely :love: Mind you, I am now paying double for a bale compared to last year..... £8.24 atm :shock: At least Frosbury's do free delivery to me !!

Oh my goodness, I am quite excited now!! I live very near Guildford...I could get my hay from there! Wonder if they have a website...I will have a look.

I have been having a rubbish week, related to my buns' tummies, so this is actually quite exciting (sorry I am very sad!).

Thanks x

That's fab, I always enjoy seeing your setups Jane, you come up with some great ideas :)

Lovely, they always have interesting set ups, and are so well cared for :love::love:

Thanks, I know that a couple of people are itching to post that its still not good enough. But I already know that. Rather than telling me via more PMs I hope they will feel able to express their opinions on here :)

Thanks, I know that a couple of people are itching to post that its still not good enough. But I already know that. Rather than telling me via more PMs I hope they will feel able to express their opinions on here :)

We all have things we could improve :? Who is perfect?! :?

I think they are lovely Jane, would love to have tree trunk logs and jumpy-up bits and platforms like yours do.

Who's perfect? Hands up? Not me, I've definately had bunnies in accomadation far too small and unsuitable before I provided better. We can only do what we can and no one can knock anyone for trying to make the best from what they have! :)

Ooooh, I love the materials you've used! That pink flooring, your chair cushion and also the 'pent house' material! So pretty! :love: They're lucky buns to have a human 'slave' like you to care so much for them! ;)

Back