• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets@Home Insurence

i'd be interested to know too! i'm going to look into getting my 2 insured! :wave:

so a nice little bumpety bump for you!

mr-bump.jpg

On paper the "for life" policy does look good. Although not quite as good coverage as PetPlan, the P@H one is a bit cheaper.

They also do a "per year" policy but I wouldn't touch that.

On paper the "for life" policy does look good. Although not quite as good coverage as PetPlan, the P@H one is a bit cheaper.

They also do a "per year" policy but I wouldn't touch that.

Im thinking about the "for life" Im not sure why places even offer a "per year" cover :?

P@H is over 50% cheaper for me, which as a broke teen is brilliant! :lol: Think I may just take the plunge :)

i have heard these things are very hard to clam on, the best thing you can do is put abit of money into a savings account and if the time comes u have a nice little nest egg to help out ur bunny. an you never know you might save enough to buy urself something nice :)

i have heard these things are very hard to clam on, the best thing you can do is put abit of money into a savings account and if the time comes u have a nice little nest egg to help out ur bunny. an you never know you might save enough to buy urself something nice :)

I have a savings fund for them but belive me, one bout of stasis wipes that out!

Back