• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Day 7 ud another photo :)

Well bonding in the bathroom wasnt going to plan so i mucked out the dog crate to see if it would make much difference..i know the size of the crate isnt ideal but im hoping they wont be in it for long:

269693_529153961955_289400843_1083564_15487_n.jpg

260175_529153976925_289400843_1083565_6180136_n.jpg

Patrick doesnt seem to be going for anyone who comes near him any more and twinsen was snuggled with snoopy and cloud earlier :)

Last edited:
I dont think you need to defend your use of the crate. It's a perfect size in my eyes, it forces them to be in close proximity and if its working for you, then thats awesome.

I really hope this comes through for you and the buns, as i'm sure it means you are able to provide them with a better life.

I dont think you need to defend your use of the crate. It's a perfect size in my eyes, it forces them to be in close proximity and if its working for you, then thats awesome.

I really hope this comes through for you and the buns, as i'm sure it means you are able to provide them with a better life.

awh thanks Graham :love:

As Graham said, the crate looks perfect!
I'm glad it seems to be going well at the moment, lots of good strong bonding vibes!
xo

I agree 100% with this, bonding rules are like the reverse of normal bunny rules - the smaller the better instead of the larger the better

It looks like it's going really well :D I'm excited for you

Ive decided that all the flops are a good thing even if theres still minimal nipping occuring :)

I agree with this too :wave:

Nipping isn't a good thing but it isn't a bad sign either, some buns who have been bonded for years still have mad little nipping sessions. If they are flopping then they are relaxed with each other

can only agree with everyone else...Im gonna rebond my trio soon and smaller the better for sure to start with! Gorgeous buns!:love::love::love:

Back