• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Single neutered boy in York area?

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Need a single neutered boy in the York area :)

Anyone know which direction I should look??

Thanks!!!

xxx

There was a couple at the York RSPCA when I went a few weeks ago. :wave:

A gorgeous young little grey lionhead boy with bags of energy. Was a bit of a terror, but has settled down recently apparently!

And there was one that had just been brought in, found as a stray. I think he was brown, looked a bit older and had helicopter ears. He should be neutered by now.

There were a few others too. Gwen at Bunny Burrows might have a few lads in now too.

Are you looking for a husbun for somebun?

Looking for a husbun for my Fiddlesticks :D Can't bond her with the other six, so need to bond her with a new boy :D

Tom doesn't want her to go to a new home at all cos he loves her :) so, need to find a boy :D

xxx

Aww! Fiddlesticks is gorgeous, she deserves a gorgeous husbun! :D

I went to Tameside Rescue in Manchester for Stewart, as I couldn't find a suitable bun more locally. They've got some stunners on their website if it's not too far for you.

Any type of bun in mind? I could text Gwen to see what she has in?

Ah, if you could text her and ask her to ring me, that'd be amazing!!!!

(stupid phone is blocked till Tom gets home and I can ring 02 to pay my bill!!!)

Looking for any bun that will suit my fiddles tbh :D I don't mind what colour/breed yadda yaddda... just a good friend :D

She's so lonley atm :(

Btw... So sure I saw you in Tesco last week!!! Was it you????? In the bread aisle? :D

OK, I'll send her a text. :)

I think I was in the Tesco at Clifton Moor last Friday around 7pm. I was searching the bread aisle for bread buns! So it could have been me! You should have tried shouting rabbits! I would have turned around! :lol:

Does it have to be local to you? Windwhistle Warren rehome nationally, and will be rehoming my rescued rexes, who will be neutered in the next week or two.

These two cuties, they are friendly and dont mind cuddles or being picked up:)
IMG-20110622-00053.jpg

Aww, have you picked one? Which one?

Gwen says she has three single boys that were neutered yesterday. A black lionhead, a gorgeous lop with shades of beige and a ginger lop. :wave:

As we have so many to choose from Meghanne is waiting until she is ready..and then will make a decision...so far she has fallen for every bun we have!:lol:

I'm going to have trouble picking one... But, due to the large rescue of 30 + bunnies that Jill has taken in, I'm sure we'll find a beautiful boy for our little Fiddles!

I am leaning towards Bowie aswell though :p Harlequins always win me over!!!!

:D

xxx

Ooh, Swift of one of those buns wasn't he? He's gorgeous! :love: Get Swift! (Then I can come and meet him and have snuggles!)

Back