• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Ever Just Sit and Look at Your Rabbits and Think...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
................ that you love them SO MUCH that there are no words that can adequately express it .............. :love: :love: :love:

Sorry for that outburst................. :oops:

and so happy when they are happy. :love

My two have been really active the last 24 hours. I think they love the dog crate. Have a little blanket thing in there now and Sunshine loves it. Cutie-pie pulled in the cover and used it as a blanket too.

They did give us a scare last night. They must have gone in and were running around like maniacs. What a noise :lol:

...sure do....they're my 'babies'...:lol: But beyond that they're a different specie and it's just lovely to over look into their world.....:love:

...sure do....they're my 'babies'...:lol: But beyond that they're a different specie and it's just lovely to over look into their world.....:love:

It really is :love:

I could watch their behaviour and interactions for hours on end :love:

I love it when they have that momentary pause and think before a manic binky session :lol: It's like they are thinking 'hmmmmm, what to do now :? I know.................. BINKY! BINKY! BINKY! :lol: :love: :love:

Or the inevitable yawn that accompanies a good stretch :love:

ALL THE TIME!:love::love::love:

I find it hard to tear myself away when I give them their supper in their shed and say goodnight. They let me fuss them and give them kisses as they are too busy eating to be bothered telling me off!:lol:

Yes!:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love::love::love:

I thought I heard a noise the other night and OH said he remembers waking up and seeing me hanging out the bedroom window going "its ok bunnies...its ok...":lol::lol::lol::lol: Its 3:30am!:lol::lol::lol:

Frequently.
The "Oh! What you got" when you kneel with something for them in your fingers.

I was just thinking that when i looked out of the window and could see Lluna giving Hector a lovely proper head cleaning! :love::love::love::love:

All the time. I just get waves of overwhelming love for each of them individually :love:

Ive recently really bonded with Charlotte who is my relative newbie, I cant stop gushing over her! New love is such a beautful thing :love::love::love:

Ive just topped up their hay as I do in the afternoons to encourage abit of afternoon nomming, they all came over as expected, stretching, yawning and squinty eyed :lol: Mimi looks as though shes about to fall asleep mid-nom :lol::love:

Gosh I love them :D

I feel so proud of Poppy. She wasnt litter trained when we first got her, wasnt at all friendly, wouldnt play and now she is a happy friendly bunny...and is sooo clever:love::love: She's litter trained, uses toys...she even let me tickle her nose last night:love::love:

Yes. The other day Betty put her nose on the floor expectantly for a head rub and I unexpectedly sniffed her little head and nuzzled her. She loved it! Never mind that the hay residue on her fur makes my eyes puffy - I just couldn't resist. I loves them all. Especially when they do an unexpected bunny flop :love:

Back