• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do people do this!!!!!!!!!!!

shell1805

Mama Doe
i dont know why i look, but just had a look on preloved and there is someone selling a hare cross with babies still in the nest all for £80 and for £100 you get the dad too :cry: :cry: :cry:

i just dont understand why people would do this!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope the prices put people off !

Can't rescue advertise on free sites saying if you want rabbits contact this rescues .. obviously home checking will be needed etc.

Can't rescue advertise on free sites saying if you want rabbits contact this rescues .. obviously home checking will be needed etc.

Some do, I know Kidsgove piggie rescue do

i guess it depends whether a breeder see's the ad :( in total there is 9 of them (babies included) :(

makes me feel sick thinking what might happen to them :(

Some do, I know Kidsgove piggie rescue do

I think people do care about pets they just don't know as much as they need to.
So if it is a rescue rabbit v a bred one then I think the majority of people will choose the rescue they just need to know it exists and it is easier than getting another one

Back