• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit loses use of his back legs(happy ending)

sorry i hate these things that are permanently attached to a rabbit. The rabbit cannot get away from them if it wishes. How does the poor thing lie down? How does it eat caecatrophs?
what about sores from where the metal rubs?
Can the rabbit be bonded like this to be able to snuggle up to a partner.

sue:wave:

sorry i hate these things that are permanently attached to a rabbit. The rabbit cannot get away from them if it wishes. How does the poor thing lie down? How does it eat caecatrophs?
what about sores from where the metal rubs?
Can the rabbit be bonded like this to be able to snuggle up to a partner.

sue:wave:
Really? I can understand why you might think that but to me he looks very happy munching on the grass, I think anything that can give a animal a chance is worth it:wave:

For some reason I was able to watch the video at work! :shock: I can NEVER watch videos at work. Too bad I don't have sound. :lol:

Anyways, this little guy was mentioned in a past thread of mine when my Skeeter started having issues with his back leg. If I'm not mistaken I think Woolly belongs to a member on here. I'd have to look back in my thread to see if it was mentioned. I was honestly thinking about getting a wheel chair for Skeeter, but spending some time thinking on it I knew Skeeter would not enjoy that because of his personality. Plus I had a lot of questions like Sue already posted. I don't think Skeeter would of been happy. He started to deteriorate more and I knew it wasn't an option anyway.

Back