• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone spare a few hours to help out at Kirkby (Nottinghamshire)

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Could anyone in the Notts area spare a few hours one weekend to help with nail trimming at Kirkby?

This is a job which Celia cannot easily do on her own and due to the large number of rabbits and the time it takes to do the usual daily rounds, it's not a job that can be pulled in during normal feeding and cleaning out.

I'm not sure how long it would take, but wouldn't think it would be more than half a day for a team of 2 people.

Thanks
Tracy

sorry not close enough i want to do some work in a rescue but theres none in my area unless anyone on here nos of one that could use an extra pair of hands :D

I will try my best but I am really busy at the minute. I have school visits the next 2 saturdays but am usually free on a Sunday if that helps.

I'm back home now and not returning to Notts any time soon :(
Hope you manage to find people!

:wave: I'd love to but its 2hrs away.

Please give the choccy rexes Ive named Truffle and Bournville lots of nose rubs :D

I have my neice until the afternoon and I would bring her wih me but her eyesight has gone downhill recently and so its not really a safe place for her to be.

If I drop her off home early enough then I will come over in the afternoon.

Back