• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane is far too clever....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
She was in the conservatory last night, and she always goes back to her hutch/run when it gets dusky.

Usually we have a competition to see if I can block off access to the back of the settee before she can run and hide behind it, but last night she jumped up on the settee and sat on the pile of cushions.

I picked up the carry case to see if she would hop into it, and she wouldn't budge. I had to lift her off the cushions to get her in the case.

And the reason she was sat on the cushion and wouldn't budge????

She'd bitten loads of holes in it to make a lacy pattern, and was trying to hide the evidence :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: bless her!

She reminds me so much of Nutmeg, she's learnt how to get down the stairs and it is now her favourite occupation :roll: least Mini knows to run back up as soon as she sees me, Nutmeg is just so brazen she ignores me.

:lol::lol::lol: Nice one, Lady Jane - the rose petals you sent are looking very pretty in Spenser's hutch. The ungrateful boy is refusing to eat them. :roll:

:lol:
hope you don't air the washing in there if its raining - 3 best shirts and numerous other items have been essie-mae'd:oops:

Here is an example of her work :)

BunniesDanCloJune2011001.jpg

:shock: Lady Jane, where is your manners ? :lol::lol:

Hope she doesn't do that to her hammock. ;)

Er.....the hammock has a new cover as one edge of the old cover was shredded. She has chewed through the ties that hold her marquee cover in place. Her new pink/black xebra print fleecy blankie also has the 'lacy look'......:roll: :lol:

Back