• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Olly banged his head trying to be superbunny :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
My poor Olly bun!! He took a flying leap off the bed and smacked his head on the edge of the open door :( he is a head tilt bun and normally only jumps off small things! But he's been getting a lot more confident lately :) I was really worried as it seemed like he banged his head hard, but he seems absolutely fine :roll: can rabbits get concussion? :? Should I give him some metacam? What do you think?

Poor little man. :( I wouldn't give any metacam without consulting a vet first.

If you're at all worried about him and you feel he's acting out of character then I would take him to the vet. Alfie crashed head first into a fence when he was quite young and, while he was very shocked briefly, he was absolutely fine afterwards though.

Aww thanks for replying :wave: my OH is going home at lunchtime to check on him :) he gobbled his breakfast up as usual afterwards (Olly not OH :lol:) and did seem fine, it was just such a hard bang!! :?

Back