• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poo bum

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Mr Snow often gets a dodgy tummy if he has a few too many pellets or a bit extra veg or fruit this happens

Snowbun1.jpg

So it was time for a bum bath in the bathroom sink. Here's a photo taken just after...

Snowbun2.jpg

Sulking while spending time drying in the bathroom

Snowbun3.jpg

The after shot
A nice clean trimmed bum (his skin is not sore)

Snowbun4.jpg

Later back in his shed...

Snowbun6-1.jpg

He soon changes his mind. Snow loves his food

Snowbun5.jpg

Cherry tree nom noms.

My Lily gets like this from time to time.Worrying, but your boy seems to take it in his stride.How do you get those thought bubbles????

Clover has a poo bum if I'm not strict with his food (limited pellets, tiny amount of carrot for a treat but no other veg, and avoid certain plants)

Touch wood it's been much better lately, especially since switching to SS pellets.

He has such soft fur underneath (he's softer fur all over than the other Boys), that sometimes Nanny Pat has to hold him while I carefully cut the poo-ey lump off his fur - he finds that less stressful than a bath.

We did put him in the bath tub once, ready to wash his bum......boy, can that bunny jump high :shock:

Mr Snow looks like a very well behaved bunny for his bum wash :)

What a good bunny!! Mini will let me take it off with tissue but I doubt she'd sit for a wash!

Clover has a poo bum if I'm not strict with his food (limited pellets, tiny amount of carrot for a treat but no other veg, and avoid certain plants)

Touch wood it's been much better lately, especially since switching to SS pellets.

He has such soft fur underneath (he's softer fur all over than the other Boys), that sometimes Nanny Pat has to hold him while I carefully cut the poo-ey lump off his fur - he finds that less stressful than a bath.

We did put him in the bath tub once, ready to wash his bum......boy, can that bunny jump high :shock:

Mr Snow looks like a very well behaved bunny for his bum wash :)

Mini is the same as Clover, despite this at moult time she still gets a bit of a mucky bum but not too bad. We've been trying out the pro fibre pellets and (a) she and Mischa both love them and (b) they do seem to be helping so far.

What a good bunny!! Mini will let me take it off with tissue but I doubt she'd sit for a wash!

Mini is the same as Clover, despite this at moult time she still gets a bit of a mucky bum but not too bad. We've been trying out the pro fibre pellets and (a) she and Mischa both love them and (b) they do seem to be helping so far.

Where do you get the pro fibre pellets from? :)

What a good bunny! Pie won't even stay still for a bum wipe let alone a bum bath!
Must feel so much better afterwards too! :love:

Awwwwww, Bubbles might just about let me wash her bum but there's no way I'd be able to take photos and hold her still at the same time. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure he felt much better afterwards. :D

Back