• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet insurance

TriL1

Warren Scout
I just quick query, I have pet plan insurance for my rabbit, nothing is wrong at the moment but just thinking if anything was to go wrong do you have to pay out first then claim back (im assuming this is the case) but am feeling bit worried that if Floppy does get ill and I cant afford to pay the vet bill first what would happen, or does anyone know an insurance that would pay directly to the vet?x:wave:

I think it depends on the vet. Some will contact the insurance, some won't. I believe ours contacts the insurers direct but now ask a small admin fee to do so. I don't actually have insurance myself though. If I had two I would but with four I think I'm better off saving.

ok thank you, I think i'll have a call around Friday to see what couple of my local vets policy is with either accepting pet plan insurance or being paid direct or setting up an accout, so I can get prepared incase anything goes wrong with Floppy (hopefully not).x:wave:

Back