• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Blackberry...bemused post lady

martlou

Warren Veteran
We went to pick up Rosie and Ted's parcel from the sorting office, and brandished the vaccs cards at her when she asked for ID, after explaining they were our bunnies :D. She looked VERY bemused :lol::lol::lol: but handed it over without a fight:lol::lol:. Thanks so much, they will both enjoy tucking into those tasty treats and the cards are just lovely :D

prize.jpg

We went to pick up Rosie and Ted's parcel from the sorting office, and brandished the vaccs cards at her when she asked for ID, after explaining they were our bunnies :D. She looked VERY bemused :lol::lol::lol: but handed it over without a fight:lol::lol:. Thanks so much, they will both enjoy tucking into those tasty treats and the cards are just lovely :D

prize.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: imagine that, well done on the prizes :wave: :love:

So glad you had ID for them :lol:

It was touch and go :lol: as they are registered as 'Walker' at the vet which is my surname, so the vaccs cards didn't match the card the postie left :lol::lol::lol:. Good job we didn't get a jobsworth or they might not have given them to us :lol::lol::lol:

She did say there was no need for them to leave a paw-print!

Rosie: Thank you very very much for our rose petals Auntie Blackberry!

Little Ted: They look lovely. I think I might eat them all tonight.

Rosie: No Teddie. We can only have them as treats. If we eat them all at once our belly's will grow too much and then mummy or daddy won't be able to pick us up.

Teddy: That is the idea Dozy Rosie!

Rosie: Don't call me names LITTLE Ted!

Teddy: You knows I love you Rose-bowl :love:

Rosie: I loves you too Little Ted :love:

Back