• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nail clipping

lollipop1982

Alpha Buck
Is there any resues in the nottingham area that does nail clipping. My rabbits need their nails done and unsure how to do this.

just bumping this back up for you...
you could get your vet to do it once and get them to show you...it's so easy when you know how....even my 2 that don't like it tolerate it....it might be a 2 person job but easier than transporting and paying :)

don't know i'm afraid as knew how to do it from when I used to be a dog beautitian many moons ago, would be worth having a ring round local vets and ask them to quote for it as I find my 3 local vets all vary on their prices for different things (I always do a ring round for non urgent routine stuff like rearguard etc, £10 difference on rear guard and a good £6 on vacs! so definately worth getting quotes)....would have thought about £7? but that's a guess.

I used to charge £2.50 for the dogs for a walk-in manicure or free with their hair cut...but that was 19 years ago (blimey now I feel very old!)

Its easy to do your self i just take the ends of every couple of weeks i don't take loads off so i no then i won't catch the quick

Back