• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebuns want to say hello! (Pic heavy)

Pie

Warren Veteran
Pie thinks it's hard work having all those toys, must have at least 12 naps a day to keep ones mind active enough apparently!
DSC_8432.jpg

...But when it comes to mummy playing Cowboy games Pie loves to watch
DSC_8456.jpg

Whereas Prince Oberon is fine to ignore all the toys and prefers a nice cooling drink (Oh he also tells me wires are his favorite toy)
DSC_8439.jpg

Obie also loves to lie on his white tile when it's hot.
DSC_8475.jpg

Uh-oh! Pie is sulking because I am taking too many pictures of Obie!
DSC_8468.jpg

...Better make up for it. C'mon Pie. Pose for the camera!
DSC_8451.jpg

DSC_8454.jpg

Ahh, this is the life. Lying down whilst eating feash meadow hay out of a china bowl! Madam Pie cannot have it any other way you understand!
DSC_8487.jpg

Right time to go now kiddies. Say 'bye' Pie...Oh sorry she is currently off doing more important things...like eating.
Ok say 'bye' Obie!
DSC_8491.jpg

C'mon give us a smile too!
DSC_8490.jpg

These photos need a "cuteness overload" warning!:shock: Such a beautiful couple :love::love::love:

Fab photos and love the comments, lovely to see tham looking so chilled :D

I will meet them one day! (Oooh that sounds like a threat doesn't it?!:shock::lol:)

Thanks everyone! :D

These photos need a "cuteness overload" warning!:shock: Such a beautiful couple :love::love::love:

Fab photos and love the comments, lovely to see tham looking so chilled :D

I will meet them one day! (Oooh that sounds like a threat doesn't it?!:shock::lol:)

Yes Obie has calmed down alot now, bless him. And as for Pie - NOTHING fazes her! :roll:
Yes, yes come up sometime if/when you're in the area! Im sure they would love to meet more RU people!

Beautiful photos. Especially the close ups of Pie. :love::love::love:

What a HUGE set up. Looks bigger than my bedroom. :lol:

Thanks, Its our front room. It's been separated into two while bonding is still going on. They will have full run of the flat when they are bonded. :D

OMG you bunnies are so beautiful! :love::love::love: You got some great pics, I especially love the profile shot of Pie! :love: Oh, and the last two of Obie makes me chuckle! :lol:

Back