• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*bashes head* Sky again. UD post 22

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
We're struggling with Sky again. He's my best boy. MY best friend. And he's not ok and that's not ok.

And now I'm stumped. His dental times have been getting shorter but he only had one two weeks ago. Think he is in pain elsewhere, unless he has tuned into my stress levels (which would not be surprising because he considers me his as much as I consider him mine) and gone 'funny' because of that.

It's just so horrible when your best friend is ill and you want to make him better and you can't.

Off to the vets later.

Curse having best friends with shorter life spans. :evil:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear he is poorly. Sending many vibes that the vet can find a cause and you both can get him back to 100% again soon.

Hope Sky gets on ok at the vets.

Harley is really sensitive like that with me so I hope its not anything serious.x

Sorry Sky isn't so good, sending lots of vibes for him feeling better and you finding the problem xx

I hope the vet can figure out what is wrong with Sky.

Sending lots and lots of vibes. xxxxx

:wave:

So sorry to hear Sky isnt well :cry: Its so unfair that our best friends wont be with us forever :cry:

Sending tons of vibes xxxxxxxx

Back