• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOL ..postie just been ..parcels addressed to WOMBLE

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2011_0628JUNE20110040.jpg

2011_0628JUNE20110041.jpg

2011_0628JUNE20110042.jpg

TASTY NOMS ... :D

THANK YOU :wave:

:D

I once sent bunny treats to my daughter bunlover addressed to Arthur -she said she was lucky the postman caught her in as if she'd been out she would have had to go to the sorting office to collect the parcel with proof of ID that she was Arthur! :lol:

sue:wave:

Aww!!! Lucky Womble, hope he enjoys his delicious looking nomnoms!! i think we need piccies of him tucking in :love:

PS are you doing another fundraising day this summer? :wave:

:D

I once sent bunny treats to my daughter bunlover addressed to Arthur -she said she was lucky the postman caught her in as if she'd been out she would have had to go to the sorting office to collect the parcel with proof of ID that she was Arthur! :lol:

sue:wave:

Was wondering about this as we have a parcel for Rosie and Teddy Thompson to collect :D. I think I might need to take their vacination cards from the vet!

Back