• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

underground , overground Wombeling through....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:.........Womble would like to say a big THANKS TO YOU ...RU:wave:

2011_0628JUNE20110023.jpg

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has donated or entered competitions to raise funds for my Womble fund ... I am thinking i likes it here . Aunty Angie is kind and the food is good and Im feeling better than i have in ages ..

2011_0628JUNE20110022.jpg

My eyes are still sore but they are better than they were ...especialy my right one ...but aunty Angie says I will need drops for a long while yet.

2011_0628JUNE20110024.jpg

My leggies are still bendy in the wrong directions but Aunty says they dont look quite so bad as they was ...I need anover magic picture taken of them in a few weeks so the vet can see whats happening under m,y skin .

so thank you for helping raise funds so that BARC can make me better without worrying about the cost ... you are all Angels ... and I loves you all :love: :wave: :D

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better Womble and we are sure you are getting very well looked after now.
Dandy says hello, he understands some of what you have been through :wave:

Awww :love: I am glad you are feeling a little bit better Womble. Keep eating your noms and you will get stronger and stronger and the magic drops and Auntie Angie's special tlc will make your eyes feel much better too :love:

Nose rubs xxxx

the wombles where singing on tv this morning and i thought of womble straight away :love:

I got a belated birthday card yesterday with a Womble on and did exactly the same thing :D.

Bless you Womble, glad you are feeling better. Aunty Angie is a miracle worker you know and all the BARC bunnies are really special but I bet you must be one of the most popular ever :D

Your very welcome Womble, we all here on RU are your friend and send lots of loving and get well Vibes.

Its about time you were looked after and loved liked a bunny should be, tell Auntie Ang she doing a grand job, even if you dont like all that horrid medicine and poking and prodding its cos she's making you better.

Lovely to see your picture Womble you are very lovely :love:

Womble looks great. :love::love::love::love:
I think he has been taking lessons from Jane's Lady Lydia, regarding how to wear his ears. :lol:

Back