• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted. Male Rabbit aged about 3. Wife waiting!

luchy

Warren Scout
Hello All. I am new to this site and what a great site it is!
I have a shy girl called Brandy who has lost her partner.
I would love to find her another man so that she is not lonely. Medium to large size would be great.
I am based in Hertfordshire and can offer a FANTASTIC large home. We have a wooden Wendy House with a run of roughly 20ft by 10ft. Basically we have seperated our garden to for our bunnies to live in with plenty of room to run and jump!

Hello All. I am new to this site and what a great site it is!
I have a shy girl called Brandy who has lost her partner.
I would love to find her another man so that she is not lonely. Medium to large size would be great.
I am based in Hertfordshire and can offer a FANTASTIC large home. We have a wooden Wendy House with a run of roughly 20ft by 10ft. Basically we have seperated our garden to for our bunnies to live in with plenty of room to run and jump!

Have a look on the rehome site:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/

there are lots of rabbits on there that need a loving home! :wave:

Hello & welcome :wave:

Honeybunnies re-home all over the UK. Please give Jill a call on the number below or send her an email and she can tell you about the bunnies we have available :D

ps: you need to edit your other thread or ask the mods to remove it as it's a duplicate and could get confusing :lol:

We have the lovely Sonny who has been with us a while..he is coming up to 4 years old

Sonny.jpg

Welcome to the site.

I'm unsure whereabouts you are, but if you are anywhere near Ipswich (or within reachable distance) we have a mitful of males waiting for lady friends, although mostly they are on the smaller side. You can check them out on the link in my sig.

Last edited:
Hiya, welcome to RU! Sorry to hear you lost your bun. :( I'm sure you'll find a lovely new friend for Brandy though. Let us know how you get on.

Back