• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny, me, clothes...

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
i wear plain black for work. have done so for fifteen years.
today, i go in all sorts of blues.
because...
tabby rabbit is moulting and i can't get the hair off my proper clothes!:evil::lol:

just thought i'd share that...

eta, and, its definitely tabitha who found her way out of the compound last night and led her brother out to mischief. they didn't eat the computer this time, though :D

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

We'd be lost without one of those roller brush thingies - Skye (cat) is tortoiseshell and white so the hairs show up no matter what colour you wear. :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Its a real pain. Most of my clothes are black. No matter how much I wash them I can't get off Cutie-pies white fur.

I sell clothes on ebay sometimes. No chance with anything black. You have to be very careful. One strand of fur and they will be moaning.:roll:

ha! thank goodness! i'm parcel tape queeen, i don't think the sticky rollers are quick enough. but tabby has me defeated this time. i bought an outfit for tomorrow on my way home from work tonight, because i know its going to be weeks before my own clothes are right. :shock:

Back