• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foot fetish

beccalillynick

Warren Scout
I have had Bobby since Sunday, and he seems to be settling in quite well. He is a very happy little man and has the run of my living room. Tonight he has been licking my feet quite a bit. I get the occasional nibble too but mostly its licks. Is this normal? And what does it mean?
Also, is it ok to have bunnies out at this time of night?
Thanks in advance x

Yes, licking and a bit of nibbling is normal! It is usually a sign of affection :)

Yes it's fine to have your bunnies running about in the house at any time! As long as it has been bunny-proofed or you are supervising :) Bunnies are most active in the evenings and early mornings.

Yes, bunnies can be out in the house 24/7, as long as you have removed or bunnyproofed all wires and other areas where he could hurt himself. Bunnies are naturally more active at dusk, night and dawn, so if he is in a safe room it is good to allow him to be out overnight.

One of my buns likes my feet too! Although I think it may have something to do with the fact that I rarely walk about with bare feet unless I have just come out the bath, so maybe I smell funny to him then.

Either your feet taste nice or he is grooming you :)

Yes, bunnies can be out in the house 24/7, as long as you have removed or bunnyproofed all wires and other areas where he could hurt himself. Bunnies are naturally more active at dusk, night and dawn, so if he is in a safe room it is good to allow him to be out overnight.

One of my buns likes my feet too! Although I think it may have something to do with the fact that I rarely walk about with bare feet unless I have just come out the bath, so maybe I smell funny to him then.

Either your feet taste nice or he is grooming you :)

I have him out for most of the day, and then again from 8 until about 1 or 2am, depending on when I go to bed :)

Building him a run this weekend so that he can have an hour or so out on the grass too :)

Last edited:
Both of mine are lickers too....Marnie in particular she is the lickiest of licky buns! And mine free range pretty much all the time too :wave::wave::wave:
You're a very lucky mummy :love::love:

Both of mine are lickers too....Marnie in particular she is the lickiest of licky buns! And mine free range pretty much all the time too :wave::wave::wave:
You're a very lucky mummy :love::love:

I feel very lucky. I am glad that I have taken a step back with him and let him settle in before trying to stroke etc. It seems to be working, I have fallen in love with him completely :love:

Back