• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of my favourite slogans

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Don't know why, but I thought I'd just share :D

"DON'T BREED OR BUY WHILE RABBITS IN RESCUE DIE"

What's your favorite slogan and why?

Last edited:
A Dog is for life - because I think people should not take animals on a whim, and should provide forever homes

Make mine chocolate - for the same reasons as above

Mine is a greyhound one...

YOU BET, THEY DIE

:cry: Sad, but very true. Until people stop betting on dog racing, greyhounds will continue to be overbred, abused and abandonned.

Now, I have to say I have always loved the first part of this but rabbits are less likely to die in good rescues as they are in cr@p homes/breeders. Makes it sound like rescues PTS.

So how about

Don't buy or breed when there are rabbits in rescue in need

"Oppose the death penalty - neuter your pets!"
"Everything in moderation, including moderation itself."
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that have ever existed. Some of us just go one god further."

AMETHYST

Now, I have to say I have always loved the first part of this but rabbits are less likely to die in good rescues as they are in cr@p homes/breeders. Makes it sound like rescues PTS.

So how about

Don't buy or breed when there are rabbits in rescue in need

I like that Julia but it's a bit of a bloomin' mouthful tonguetwister! LOL

I love this one - not heard it before but will be adding it to my list of slogans for people thinking of adoption. Thank you.

Welcome! It's a bit tricky when you're dealing with someone who has unexpectedly fallen on hard times but it's really designed to capture the attention of idiots who don't comprehend that pets cost money :roll:.

Back