• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archies first forest walk... featuring little foal

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:D

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

Gorgeous photos! :love:

One ones with the foal are just beautiful! I seriously think animals know when there is an infant around too! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Gorgeous photos! :love:

One ones with the foal are just beautiful! I seriously think animals know when there is an infant around too! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I couldn't believe it when that little colt got up and went right over to Jon, he was a bold little chap :love:

Your OH looks so proud :love:

The quote 'anybody can be a father but it takes somebody special to be a dad' springs to mind when I look at these photos

It just goes to show that blood means nothing when it comes to parental love! :love::love::love: They look so lovely together!

Very sweet photos, there's nothing quite like a hunky guy being pictured with a cute baby or animal. In this thread we have both! :lol:

Awh, so adorable! Although Archie can't see much except daddys belly :shock:!

I love little foal, he's all interested and then 2nd from last pic like 'OH HELL NO :shock:'

Awh what a pair of cuties (Archie and little foal). :D

Back