• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do u use in litter trays

Anna xx

Warren Scout
Just wondering what everyone uses? I have been using newspaper this rabbit litter stuff, and hay on top but the litter stuff is proving to be rather expensive...

Any ideas?

Newspaper and hay is the cheapest and very effective. I used to use this, but found I could not compost all the newspaper as there was too much :lol:, so I swapped to Megazorb and hay instead, which makes it less 'bulk' to dispose of for me.

Newspaper and hay is the cheapest and very effective. I used to use this, but found I could not compost all the newspaper as there was too much :lol:, so I swapped to Megazorb and hay instead, which makes it less 'bulk' to dispose of for me.

We're finding newspaper seems to be composting better than megazorb. We do pull out any bits that are relatively dry though.

Back