• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scooby..Amputee Bun

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Little Scooby had to have a back leg amputated 11 days ago
I wanted to take some pics to show his soon to be mum
Set out large towel with carrot and greens and put Scooby on it

Here's the pic

scoob.jpg

" just cos one of my feets is missing don't mean I sits still for bits of cawwit "
First stop

scooby-1.jpg

then he decided to check what RU was up to!

scoobya-1.jpg

Oh yay! :wave: Hello Scooby :love:

Looks like you're doing well! :)

Would you ask Auntie Jill to give you some noserubs from us?

Oh Scooby I'm sorry to be late to this thread but you have really cheered me up after a bit of a stressful day. You are looking so fine and happy. Can't wait for you to join us. We even have a three legged cat so you won't look out of place ;):love::love::love: Can't wait to get bonding you with your new sister. You 2 had better play nicely :D

Oh Scooby I'm sorry to be late to this thread but you have really cheered me up after a bit of a stressful day. You are looking so fine and happy. Can't wait for you to join us. We even have a three legged cat so you won't look out of place ;):love::love::love: Can't wait to get bonding you with your new sister. You 2 had better play nicely :D

Hi Ali..sorry your day has been stressful..hope things look a bit better tonight x
the only problem with Scooby will be stopping him from going mad and damaging his other leg..he really won't stay still!

She has been warned :lol:

Hope all is ok Ali :wave:

Hi Ali..sorry your day has been stressful..hope things look a bit better tonight x
the only problem with Scooby will be stopping him from going mad and damaging his other leg..he really won't stay still!

They'll make a good pair then :lol: Mad as hatters both of them :lol:

Thanks Jill & Jen, yes things are fine and dandy now! We do have quite a lot of experience with peg legs as we also had a 3 legged springer spaniel and no just having 1 less leg does not slow a springer down :lol::lol: Am rethinking my flooring etc to make life safe for him ;) And yes Princess PP you have been warned :lol::lol:

Back