• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my little one :)

beccalillynick

Warren Scout
Here is a few pics of my baby bun, the white one is Bobby, we are keeping him, and the brown one is his sister who is only here on holiday before she can go to her new home

Please excuse the feet :oops:

DSC01131.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01096.jpg

They are both lovely and they run around my living room, hopping and jumping about at 100mph! I have only had them since Sunday and I think they have settled in ok?
Just wanted to put them on here to say hi x

aw they are beautifull and so cute! seem very happy and settled.:love:

Thank you :) I am trying my hardest to let them settle in and leave them to come to me etc, but I have no idea what I am doing really haha! Not sure when to stroke, when not to stroke... Its harder than it looks this bunny business :shock:

Thank you :) I am trying my hardest to let them settle in and leave them to come to me etc, but I have no idea what I am doing really haha! Not sure when to stroke, when not to stroke... Its harder than it looks this bunny business :shock:

it is but u are in the right place to learn and obviously willing...lovely feet lol

:D:D:D

it is but u are in the right place to learn and obviously willing...lovely feet lol

:D:D:D

Oh dont :oops: I HATE feet.

I am willing to learn, its just knowing the questions to ask in the first place. There is a lot of binkying going on which I'm guessing is a good sign? I dont pick them up unless I have to and they constantly run to me and jump on my legs, feet, sniff my hands etc. Are these good signs?

yes they are hun it means they are happy lol.....y cant u keep them both if thats not to rude a question only asking cos rabbits like company and can get very lonely :D

yes they are hun it means they are happy lol.....y cant u keep them both if thats not to rude a question only asking cos rabbits like company and can get very lonely :D

Not rude at all..... I will be having 2 rabbits, these 2 are brother and sister, I only have the sister here to keep eachother company before I get my little Netherland Dwarf on the 12th July when she will be 9 weeks and ready to come to her new home. Plus out of the litter that these are from, there was 2 whites, 2 gingers and 3 browns, so I am just trying to give this little lady a little bit of extra attention so that she will be happy to go to her new home.

well sounds good hun.....u sound like u got ur head screwed on right and if u need help im sure u will ask....btw they are cuties :D

Why can't you keep both, when they are neutered they could happily live together :)

I am getting a netherland dwarf girlfriend for Bobby, but she wont be here for a few more weeks. Not sure if a boy and 2 girls would go? Or if I have the know how to bond them as I'm guessing it would be more difficult than just a pair?

I am getting a netherland dwarf girlfriend for Bobby, but she wont be here for a few more weeks. Not sure if a boy and 2 girls would go? Or if I have the know how to bond them as I'm guessing it would be more difficult than just a pair?

3's work!

3's work!

I have only got a bedtime cage big enough for 2 buns. And if it didnt work out and one of them ended up being left out then I would feel guilty. I am a complete newbie to the rabbit world and my know how with mastiffs doesnt really seem to be coming in handy :roll:

it justseams such a shame to split them wen they obviously get on :D

I know but they get on with all their other siblings, the only reason that this brown one came to me is because she is the only girl brown one and her new mummy wants a girl. I just thought it would be nice to keep mine happy until he gets his new friend and get the brown one to be a little bit more people friendly. 2 birds - one stone :D

Back