• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orla has been accused of biting a neighbours child!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
And its a complete lie as I was watching the whole time!

I was watching the buns from the conservatory whilst they were free ranging, the annoying little boy across the street ran over and started poking his fingers through the fence and shouting 'RABBIT COME HERE, COME HERE RABBIT!'

Obviously my 2 are not shy & ran over to him. He then threw a stone through the fence! :shock: My 2 still didnt flinch and I watched Orla lick his finger....but the boy screamed and ran over to his mum saying she bit him! :shock:

There was no blood so I presume he just felt her teeth when she licked him. :roll:

Lesson of the day little boy: DONT stick your fingers through OTHER peoples fence!

I cant wait to move!

The mum was fuming but I pointed out that if he wasnt poking his fingers through the fence, then the buns wouldnt of went near him! :roll:

They wouldnt dare make a complaint, everyone on my street loves Rodge & Orla and would give them excellent character references. :lol:

Haha, what a brat! If I'd done that when I was little, my Mum would've just told me it'd serve me right if I got my fingers bitten off :lol:

:evil: !!!!!!

Ste's nephew keeps saying Ralph bites him, well keep away from my dog then child GRRRRR

Haha, what a brat! If I'd done that when I was little, my Mum would've just told me it'd serve me right if I got my fingers bitten off

:lol: My mum always used to say 'Well youve got another one!' if I ever hurt my leg/arm/fingers.

This is the same little boy who walked straight into our house when we ignored the doorbell! :roll: My poor brother found three 5 year old boys standing in our hallway! :roll:

:roll: Some kids are over sensitive and the mums just silly!
Horrible to be made to feel your buns did wrong when they didnt....

Good reason to now say rabbits are not good pets for kids....they bite! even if they didnt....:lol::lol:

He's lucky it wasn't one of your dogs that bit him...

Thats what worried me to be honest, Phoebe our Terrier pup is still very mouthy and could do some damage with her sharp puppy teeth! :shock:

Graham, I'll send the little boy to you via first class post. :lol:

Suggest the mother sends the child to my house.

I can show her son a bunny that does bite...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and I can show her son a bunny that will spray wee all over you when they not happy with what youve done!:lol::lol::lol:

Back