• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Jacks-Jane & Inspector Morse (and any other Nosey people) - I need help!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger's ears have gone missing now too! I think we have a serial ear thief in our midst!!

P1050212Small.jpg

P1050217Small.jpg

And in this one - someone stole an eye!

P1050211Small.jpg

Help me Mr Morse - you're the only one who can save us now!

Last edited:
Oh no, we have a Serial Ear Thief on the lose :shock:

Fear not, The Inspector is on the case. Or at least he will be when he awakes from his late morning snooze :roll: :lol:

Ginger is :love: :love:

Aww Ginger is a very pretty lady :love:

Do you know what breed her and Biscuit are Graham? One of my fosters looks very similar to Biscuit, but I'm not good at breeds so I just call her a 'lop' :lol:.

Aww Ginger is a very pretty lady :love:

Do you know what breed her and Biscuit are Graham? One of my fosters looks very similar to Biscuit, but I'm not good at breeds so I just call her a 'lop' :lol:.

Thank you everyone :love: Jane - this is important we need some immorsegating!

Annie;

Biscuit is a dwarf lop of sorts.

Ginger is a Dwarf Lop X Lionhead withuot much of the Lion gene showing.

Thank you everyone :love: Jane - this is important we need some immorsegating!

Annie;

Biscuit is a dwarf lop of sorts.

Ginger is a Dwarf Lop X Lionhead withuot much of the Lion gene showing.

Thank you! I always thought dwarf lops were huge. Perhaps Biscuit is bigger than he looks in the pics, or if he has something else in him too, maybe that is why. Bella (my foster) isn't that big really. Perhaps she isn't the same after all, but there's something about her face which looks very much like Mr Biscuit! Not that it matters really, they are all beautiful whatever their breed, I just have to give a breed when I register them at the vet.

And no, I would never have been able to tell Ginger had lionhead in her! I think I need a bit more practice at this game :lol:

Back