• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Air conditioning and rabbits

KoShiatar

Mama Doe
Can they be together? I work from home and it can be very hot in the summer to just sit in a leather chair with my hands on what is practically a monitor that radiates off heat. I was thinking about getting a small air conditioner but would that be harmful to my rabbits? They would not be in direct contact with the air blast, as it would be in the kitchen where they are not allowed.

Yeah, they're fine. We have a an air conditioned home (like a system, not a small portable like one) and so every room is air conditioned. I'm sure at times the buns and other pets can feel the 'wind' from it if they're over an air vent but it doesn't seem to bother them and since your buns won't even be in the same room as it it would definitely be fine.

I just made a thread about this in general chat. They're fine and I 100% recommend one! :)

I bought a portable one from Argos four years ago and it's seriously one of the best things I've ever bought.

Back