• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arran ate some hay!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D:D I cleaned out his cage this afternoon, and when I put him back in, he started nibbling. I have tried so many hays to try and get him to even eat a strand, nothing so far. Today, what hay did he eat? Pets at Home's bedding hay :roll: still, at least its something other than pellets and banana chips (which is all he has eaten in the 3 weeks I have had him).

Not the best photos, but he nommed about half a handful :love:

Hay nomming!!! by Niseag, on Flickr

And another pics of him...

Little guy, big bowl! by Niseag, on Flickr

Someone has no problem nomming hay

Islay hay nomming by Niseag, on Flickr

Then we celebrated Arran's hay eating by all having a nana chip

Arran's nana chip by Niseag, on Flickr

Islay's nana chip by Niseag, on Flickr

Nana chips by Niseag, on Flickr

I hope to start bonding next week, once my shed floor arrives. Although their photos are all together in this thread, they aren't actually living together yet, although they did meet once outside and got along fine, so I am positive!

:shock::shock::shock: :love:

Sarah hes gorgeous! Its the first time ive seen a picture of him :oops:

...Hes same colour as Marley, but a lot lot lighter, Marley looks black unless its the height of summer. Hate to say it, Arran is even more handsome! :mrgreen:

I get excited when I see mine eating, even my good hay eaters :lol: Its like seeing nice healthy poo, it just makes you feel good :lol:

And Arran is soooo cute :love: Those little ears and tiny face

brilliant!! stock up on more nasty cheap stuff:thumb: eric's fave is a cheapo meadow hay i get from the garden centre - really stalky and very long strands so thats fine by me:D

Yaaaaayyy Arran!! Keep nomming on that hay! :D

I hope the bonding goes well. They all are so gorgeous! :love::love::love::love:

Back