• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My JRT Roscoe

Bellatrix18

Warren Scout
This is my little Rossy :D We've had him a year now so I thought I'd share a few photos and memories with everyone.

A girl we knew wanted to return him to the rescue centre because she didn't have the time for him and we just couldn't let that happen, so he ended up with us. The girl had rescued him after he'd been dumped on the side of a dual carriageway but she had no clue how to act with him so he got no training at all.

When we got him he was a nervous wreck. He pooped in the house, he spent the first month cowering in his bed shaking and whimpering and he didn't know any commands. Now he's like a changed dog. He's lovely with the rabbits and is so clever and sweet. I love him to pieces :love:

DSCF2806.jpg

DSCF2849.jpg

And here's a video of him-sorry it goes sideways at the end :oops:

i love terriers and cant bear it when people call them little yappy dogs, theyre such little characters when they have some training and proper care <3
hes a stunner i just wanna play with him:love::love::love:

Aw what a cutie! A terrier that yaps ALL the time is understimulated IMO and solving the boredom problem would likely stop the yapping. I have a Yorkie and he's pretty much silent! Lovely JRT you have. :love:

AMETHYST

Back