• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just dropped Dreamer off...

I so wish I wasn't working on Friday Lara as I'm only about 15 minutes from Dignity and I would have loved to have said hello.

Our vet practice use Dignity and I have had to avail myself of their services more times that I would have liked, and they really do care. Dreamer will be well looked after.

Big hugs for you.

Looks like a good choice (hugs) his spirit is still with you always anyway that's just his 'shell' he'll never die as he is in your heart Lara and all the happy times, it's quality over quantity anyday with bunnies, it might not have been as long as he should have had but much better and loving than some will ever know (hugs) :(

I so wish I wasn't working on Friday Lara as I'm only about 15 minutes from Dignity and I would have loved to have said hello.

Our vet practice use Dignity and I have had to avail myself of their services more times that I would have liked, and they really do care. Dreamer will be well looked after.

Big hugs for you.

Really? It only took us an hour to get there so perhaps i can come see you one day anyway (with a big bunny napping bag) x

Back