• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just chilling ...

Parsnip&tats

Warren Scout
I would like to introduce to my other baby in my life, Jack Daniels :love:
This is him yesterday after mummy had groomed him (life as a poodle is such a chore:roll: :lol:)

018copy2.jpg

He could also do with some wonderful RU vibes as he goes into the vets on thursday for investigative scans and colon biopsies. He has suspected Irritable Bowel Syndrome with reoccuring colitis :(
A scan should confirm and biopsies rule out anything more sinister. He has to have two enemas prior to his op and no food for 24hrs so his digestive system is completley empty - he is not going be a happy doggy!

What a beautiful boy! :love: He's really lovely! I'm so sorry to hear he's ill, you must be so worried about his upcoming op! :cry: I'll be thinking of you both on Thursday, sending all my positive thoughts your way. ;)

Thanks for the vibes guys :D

I am a very worried mummy but I know is in excellent hands - just dreading the 24hrs without food! eeek!

Back