• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else have a velveteen?

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Just curious as to whether or not Jane's velveteens are the only ones on RU :D

I had never heard of them before coming here.

No, i mean like Jane's Inspector Morse, Colonel Colin, Lady Lydia, Sir Victor as far as i know the are rex x english lop? The breed is velveteen.

I have a rex too, called Willow :D

Oh, I thought they were just called english lop x rex. Nope, I don't have one of them, although I did have an english lop years ago.

I think they are referred to as 'Plush Lops' now, although AFAIK the 'breed' was never Standardised in the UK.

ETA- CottonMather has one, although she does not post on here anymore

I think they are referred to as 'Plush Lops' now, although AFAIK the 'breed' was never Standardised in the UK.

Ahh, i was just curious, mainly because i have only ever seen pictures of them from you :D.
Hmm think i prefer the name "velveteen" to "plush lop" i must say.

Ahh, i was just curious, mainly because i have only ever seen pictures of them from you :D.
Hmm think i prefer the name "velveteen" to "plush lop" i must say.

Took a bit of 'Miss Marpleing' but I have just found a pic of CottonMather's Velveteen/Plush Lop Cortez

2008_0427bunnies0038.jpg

Why did she stop posting do you know? I wanted to let her know about Dreamer x

Took a bit of 'Miss Marpleing' but I have just found a pic of CottonMather's Velveteen/Plush Lop Cortez

2008_0427bunnies0038.jpg

Awww :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last i heard of CottonMather, she was moving to France? But that was a long time ago, and i don't know her, so im sure someone else who is better informed will pop by soon.

Back