• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch rain covers

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
Does anyone know where I can get custom made hutch covers?

The ones I got from Scratch and newton are now following apart, the material is ripping like paper! I've had them for five years so they have done me proud but Scratch and Newton no longer make them in the size I need.

Got mine made from a fantastic guy of eBay who custom makes them, can upload photos if you want?

He made mine to specification and did an amazing job, I have a thermal lining on the hutch and run roof which keeps them cool in summer and warm in winter :D It also has clear PVC panels, as well as interchangable fronts on the top of the hutch, which can be a fly net, pvc, night cover or pvc and night cover.

His email is: cabj.design@hotmail.co.uk

Got mine made from a fantastic guy of eBay who custom makes them, can upload photos if you want?

He made mine to specification and did an amazing job, I have a thermal lining on the hutch and run roof which keeps them cool in summer and warm in winter :D It also has clear PVC panels, as well as interchangable fronts on the top of the hutch, which can be a fly net, pvc, night cover or pvc and night cover.

His email is: cabj.design@hotmail.co.uk

^ this, he's great :D

Back