• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mojo the EL is here

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Debbie (CollieLover) came up to Hutches rescue with me to pick up Mojo today. The rescue is quite incredible, and Joanne is just lovely. So many beautiful bunnies.

Mojo travelled well, Debbie got roped into stroking him all the way home :lol:

Here he is settling in - he ate, drank and pooped within minutes of getting here :love::love::love::love:

71645a98-1da6-4c99-a5d9-dbab1739a871.jpg

963c4b42-d658-4efd-aca8-4c605d2df9e0.jpg

573f1fa9-07d8-4b05-b0a9-5550dc25abb3.jpg

More photo's later, photobucket is throwing a wobbly just now :roll:

Thank you all :D

I should not say it, but he soooo reminds me of Gracie, of course, i chose him because he was the same breed, but different colour. But he acts so like her, he runs clumsily, demands head rubs non stop, and has stolen my heart withing hours of meeting him :love:. This said, it would probably be the same for all english lops, they are a wonderful breed :love::love::love::love:

Wow, he's gorgeous! :love::love::love: Such a handsome boy! That's wonderful that you were able to adopt a bun, good on you! ;) I'm fairly new to the world of buns so I hope you dont mind me asking, what breed is he? He's just lovely! Congrats hon! ;) :)

Wow, he's gorgeous! :love::love::love: Such a handsome boy! That's wonderful that you were able to adopt a bun, good on you! ;) I'm fairly new to the world of buns so I hope you dont mind me asking, what breed is he? He's just lovely! Congrats hon! ;) :)

Thank you :D he is an English Lop :love:

Well, he's stunning, I love him! :love: Thanks for letting me know! I feel like I've got so much to learn before I get my baby! lol :roll: :lol:

Well, he's stunning, I love him! :love: Thanks for letting me know! I feel like I've got so much to learn before I get my baby! lol :roll: :lol:

Thank you very much. They are such a wonderful breed :love: mind you, all bunnies are wonderful.

Im sure you will be ready for a bunny or two of your own soon. RU is a great place to learn. Do you have any bunnies in mind? Sorry, im being nosy :lol:

Glad You Love Mojo And I Am So Pleased He Settled Well .

Thank you for your kindness to Hutches Rescue.
It was lovely to meet you and I know Mojo has landed on his feet in your loving care.

Hutches

Debbie (CollieLover) came up to Hutches rescue with me to pick up Mojo today. The rescue is quite incredible, and Joanne is just lovely. So many beautiful bunnies.

Mojo travelled well, Debbie got roped into stroking him all the way home :lol:

Here he is settling in - he ate, drank and pooped within minutes of getting here :love::love::love::love:

71645a98-1da6-4c99-a5d9-dbab1739a871.jpg

963c4b42-d658-4efd-aca8-4c605d2df9e0.jpg

573f1fa9-07d8-4b05-b0a9-5550dc25abb3.jpg

More photo's later, photobucket is throwing a wobbly just now :roll:

I have got to admit now I see why you love English lops this boy is so so friendly ....And he is even more handsome in the flesh. So you better watch out as I might just kidnap him when I come to pick up the gang

Back