• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very busy forum, most people are at work/school/college all day so a thread posted at 4 is probably going to get missed:)

ETA: And I just went and had a nosey through your old posts, you always get replies :)

Last edited:
you only left the thread up for like 2 hours? as Chloe said, lots of people will be at work/school/ college at 4pm. I don't think you were purposely ignored :(

I was just about to comment when the pics disappeared! :shock: Bring back the pics! :wave:

Happy gotcha day Lola xx

I was just about to comment to say happy gotcha to Lola but had to go off to have my tea, put them back up please :wave:

Aww, please don't delete the pics :(. I've posted in the past and not got a reply 'till the next day. It's a really busy forum as Chloe said, so posts drop down quickly. No-one is ignoring you. I know it's frustrating to take the time to put up pics and it feels like no-one is interested, but we are, it just takes time to look through all the posts!

Aww kayleigh i didn't get to see the pics sorry that you didn't get any replies to them i no how it feels xx

Yep, some of us are really busy between 4 and 6. Getting home from work, getting kids from school, feeding kids etc. etc. Some of us do have lives to lead rather than sitting at the pc all day, but we love to see the pictures when we get a chance to stop what we are doing and relax with a nice glass of wine (or shandy in my case at this moment in time!):lol::lol:

sometimes it's easy to miss things, just simply because you never saw it, a lot of my threads have sunk and I've understood why with no problem. I feel sorry for people when there threads go unanswered but throwing a strop about it just makes you seem... well, stroppy :( there's better ways to handle things

Can we please stop having a dig at the OP :wave:

We can all feel upset if our threads are missed out.

I think today has been very slow generally, but we buddies do try and bump up overlooked threads when we have time :)

I don't think kayleigh is being stroppy it's just funny how certain people don't get replies to there thread yet other people get loads

Kayleigh, you only posted the pics a couple of hours before you deleted them, please give people a chance to comment :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back