• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden Open Day: we Raised £315 FAO BARC and MMC

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Had a really busy day - served SO much tea and cake!!!!!!!

Never want to see another piece of cake again ever.

Had almost 100 people this time - (96 - but we may have missed some)

So together with last Sunday that means we have had c170 people through the garden and raised £315 .

We were totally exhausted.

Will be sending £125 to BARC for Womble

£150 to our local Blue Cross who we always support as we got our first 3 rabbits from them

and £40 to Make Mine Chocolate in the hope that they will persuade people not to buy and then abandon rabbits .. . and then I wont ever have to serve any more chocolate cake!!!!

Brilliant!! Well done!! Thats fantastic that you are able to help 3 great causes with the money raised.

:love:

oh wow thats amazing! Well done and what fantastic amounts were raised...and Im sure all the receivers will be ever so grateful!:D

Is this from the annual open garden thats all bunny friendly?
I wanted to go last years and now have just been away,....Ive missed it again!:roll:

That is a really good figure and loads of people, you must have seen more than we did at Woodgreen! A job well done by the sound of it.

Make Mine Chocolate
PO Box 7338
Tadley
RG26 9AW

How fantastic, well done and I am sure that Angie at BARC willbe delighted with that because Wombles vet bill is going to be massive

What a brilliant amount to raise

That's fantastic. Well done you and Steve!! :D:D

I was feeling bad that I couldn't afford to contribute to Womble, so am glad that in a tiny respect I have!

Twigs, you are an aweinspiring lady for all of your tireless efforts to benefit others and rabbits everywhere.

Thank you so much!

That's fantastic! I had a lovely time on the 19th talking too all of you, eating cake and meeting your wonderful bunnies.

Back