• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grass snake as a rabbit pet???

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
A grass snake just slithered over our patio and took cover under one of the raised giant hitches . . Parsley was already under there on an ice pack . . . but he wasnt in the least perturbed as it slithered right next to him. He is always picking up new friends:roll::roll:

Grass snakes prefer to eat slimy food like frogs and fish so Parsley wouldn't have been in much danger from it I wouldn't have though. Grass snake can get quite big though.:shock:

Grass snakes prefer to eat slimy food like frogs and fish so Parsley wouldn't have been in much danger from it I wouldn't have though. Grass snake can get quite big though.:shock:

I wasn't worried that it would eat Parsley:lol::lol: Just thought Parsley might think of adopting it and brining it into the house:lol:

wild rabbits would be used to seeing grass snakes.:) It would probably try to hide away from the rabbit in case it stepped on it. It could bite the rabbit though if the rabbit trod on it-take care.

do make sure it's just a grass snake not an adder or a lost pet corn snake.

sue:wave:

Back