• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should he go to the vet? UD - Paranoid mummy alert!

Shy Boy? He's BamBams brother. Theres nothing actually wrong with him, just a bit worried he may also be hiding some nasty tumors or something somewhere.

Last edited:
If it would put your mind at rest then you could book him in for a general health check. I'd wait til this horrendous hot weather breaks though as I would want to avoid transporting a Bun in this heat unless in an emergency :)

I've got him an appointment for 4.30 today. I'm so scared they will find something wrong with him too :(

And he'll hate it. Just remembered his myxi jab, he flew off the table :(

I am sure he will be fine, if a bit miffed !!

It is understandable that you are anxious, but try not to worry about a problem which most probably does not even exist :)

Please let us know how the appointment goes this afternoon xx

Well I'm back, and ShyBoy is fine :D Apparently for an almost 8 year old rabbit he's in exceptional condition, and between him and BamBam, they have the best bunny teeth seen at the practice.

Just because BamBam got tumors doesn't mean ShyBoy will. I think I knew that anyway :oops::oops:

Relieved :D

Well I'm back, and ShyBoy is fine :D Apparently for an almost 8 year old rabbit he's in exceptional condition, and between him and BamBam, they have the best bunny teeth seen at the practice.

Just because BamBam got tumors doesn't mean ShyBoy will. I think I knew that anyway :oops::oops:

Fab News !! :D

:D great news :D

Back