• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden buildings direct - anyone used?

I got my playhouse from them...the delivery service was fab. I had a few grumbles with some of the matials provided but all good as it was bits I was using my own wood for anyways i.e. The floor joists provided were flimsy and badly bowed

I got my playhouse from them...the delivery service was fab. I had a few grumbles with some of the matials provided but all good as it was bits I was using my own wood for anyways i.e. The floor joists provided were flimsy and badly bowed

Not just me then! There wasn't enough felt for the roof, luckily I already had a roll. The tacks supplied were useless, I bought some decent ones from Wilkinsons.

Oh and the instructions cover all four model sizes, which means they were wrong for the size I bought. Cue much swearing as we tried to remove the nails from the wood! :oops:

Still, it was cheap. I guess you get what you pay for! It worked out OK in the end. :D

Oh, and delivery was 8 working days for me, not bad. :)

Not just me then! There wasn't enough felt for the roof, luckily I already had a roll. The tacks supplied were useless, I bought some decent ones from Wilkinsons.

Oh and the instructions cover all four model sizes, which means they were wrong for the size I bought. Cue much swearing as we tried to remove the nails from the wood! :oops:

Still, it was cheap. I guess you get what you pay for! It worked out OK in the end. :D

Oh, and delivery was 8 working days for me, not bad. :)

Oh dear...we got there in the end :D

They might aswell left the felt out with the playhouse...it is so flimsy and ripped when simply unrolled...I had to buy my own clout nails too.

Our instructions were right but naff really...could not for the love of me work out how to put the roof together do done it our own way :lol: The sides didn't meet together properly at the corners so had to use silicone sealant to fill in the gaps :lol:

Thank you, did a bit more research after your comments and found lots of other unhappy customers. Think I will have to spend a bit more money

Back