• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a mini lop and a dwarf lop

ANNASBUNNIES

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone,

As some of you will know I had to have my rabbit put to sleep just over a week ago.

I was left with a 14 week old doe (who I think is a dwarf lop), I have now got an 11 week old Buck (who is a Mini lop). What I want to know is once they are done, Do you think they would be able to be together i know it depends on them. But has anyone else got this mix?

Thanks

Anna

I have a very successful bond of a mini lop buck and dwarf lop doe. They have been together for about 3 years now. The size didn't seem to make any difference:wave:

Hi There. I am currently bonding my mini lop with a dwarf lop. There isn't that much difference in size.. I am only 46 hours in, but i think all seems to be going ok so far... As expected from what i have read on here. I have used a completely neutral space, both have been fixed.. and no major scuffles for the last 36 hours.

Back