• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There's Gratitude !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have just set up the air-con unit and put it on for the Buns, so I will now no doubt further bankrupt myself. What is the Bun's response...........

THUMP........THUMP........thump thump thump !!

:roll:

Humph !

Ha ha, you must have the most spoilt bunnies in the world, I think mine would do anything for an air-con unit right now!!

Actually, never mind them, I would do anything for an air-con unit right now :lol:

Haha :lol: i've put a pedestal fan in the buns room, they were a bit unsure at first but when they realised it cooled them down they were quite happy! :)

:lol:
I left a fan on the buns while we are at work... they arent overly fussed either :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bunnies are so funny...they get all uptight about that "somethings different or new in here!":lol: OR play games!:lol::lol::lol:

This morning OH went to open the sideboard to feed the buns and Arrabella must have been sleeping against the door and she kinda half fell & jumped out!:roll: Funny...but bless her!:lol::love:

I now have the fan in my office blowing circulating air, but its so hot it doesnt make much of a difference. Ginger seems to appreciate it though, she's laying right infront of where the air would be :love:

I'm so jealous that you have a/c in your house for them Jane, i'd love to!

Overcast here. We like overcast. Overcast is good. 15 degrees and overcast. I love the N.Ireland weather. We may even get rain!

Jealous? :D

so many disaproving bunnies :love:
my guys wee on the ice bottles but they like the paddly pool they have(a litter tray with a puddle of water in it they enjoy flopping in it :D

:lol::lol::lol:

What ever you do, they don't get its for their benefit.

Sunshine was spooked last night. So what to I do. Let them out into the 2nd bedroom and spend the night with them.

James was not impressed. :lol:

Milo and I are packing our bags and coming to live with whichever one of you that will have us :) God knows how I ever survived an Australian summer :wave:

Everything is air conditioned in Oz. Buses, trains, all the shops, works places and most peoples homes.

Then there are all the swimming pools and beaches.

But when is cold...:lol: no-one seems to have any heating.

Storm broke his way through the guard around the air con in the bunny room ( which was screwed to the wall ) and chewed through the wire :shock: thank goodness it wasn't on!:shock:

Now both bunnies and Chico are feeling the heat :cry: but at least they don't have that stupid noisy blowy thing messing up their fur :roll:

I'd better get hubby to see what he can do with the mangled wire :?

Back