• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bisc and matt pictures :-)

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
this is their very own pink :)lol:) beach parasol!

DSCF1178-1.jpg

nom nom tasty grass

DSCF1102-1.jpg

matt keeping cool next to the ice pod

DSCF1152-1.jpg

DSCF1153-1.jpg

DSCF1133-1.jpg

bisc begging for more tasty nom noms!

DSCF1085-1.jpg

my beautiful boys :love:

DSCF1173-1.jpg

DSCF1119-1.jpg

DSCF1059-1.jpg

DSCF1054-1.jpg

DSCF1053-1.jpg

a mattie bunny bum!

DSCF1134-1.jpg

the puppy pen is there whilst we sort the grass out. :)

Handsome boys :love: Love the idea of the ice pods.Might have to get some of those, are they any good?
Mine have to make do with a brick from the fridge...With 3 of them in there overnight, there is no room for the food. :lol::lol::lol:

Gorgeous bunsters. :love: Spenser has pink fkleece blankies in the hutch - some bucks like to keep in touch with their feminine sides. :lol:

Handsome boys :love: Love the idea of the ice pods.Might have to get some of those, are they any good?
Mine have to make do with a brick from the fridge...With 3 of them in there overnight, there is no room for the food. :lol::lol::lol:

i really like the ice pods, they're great. we have one of those tiny freezers at the top of the fridge so definitely no room for food! but priorities! :lol:

Gorgeous bunsters. :love: Spenser has pink fkleece blankies in the hutch - some bucks like to keep in touch with their feminine sides. :lol:

:lol: bless him. :love: bisc and matt have some lovely boy blankets aswell with little cars on and dinosaurs so a balance! :D:love:

You have beautiful buns! :love: I saw those ice pad thingies at PaH the other day and was wondering how people found them! :) They sound really good, definitely one for the shopping list! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:funny!

da dum da dum dadum dadum dadum da daaaaaa dum!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh nooo, that tune will be in my head now! :roll::lol:

You have beautiful buns! :love: I saw those ice pad thingies at PaH the other day and was wondering how people found them! :) They sound really good, definitely one for the shopping list! ;)

always exciting to add things to the shopping list! :D

Back