• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I accidentally bonded 2 bunnies today...

:shock: :love:

DSCF3353.jpg

DSCF3336.jpg

DSCF3334.jpg

DSCF3349.jpg

DSCF3344.jpg

DSCF3331.jpg

DSCF3326.jpg

DSCF3325.jpg

DSCF3324.jpg

Playing "Simon Says" :lol:
DSCF3352.jpg

DSCF3350.jpg

the beautiful couple are:

Blossom
DSCF3347.jpg

and Mischief
DSCF3346.jpg

If you know the story, Mischief is already bonded with his sister and adopted brother Jasper. Blossom has been a single. I really want them to be a 4 but Tink wont accept Bloss! :( Today I managed to bond Bloss with Mischief and now I can't split them up, so I have 2 pairs!!! :love: But... I don't want Mischief's bond to break with the other 2 so he is going to visit them everyday, like today and there were no problems. Then next week I'm hoping to get them together! :) For now I have penned the shed in half so that the girls can't fight but each bun has company. Also, Mischief can still see, sniff and wash T and J through the pen so it's all good. :D

aww Blossom looks really happy :love::love::love:

I think if they are side by side at the mo the foursome might just work this time - especially if Blossom has mischief by her side!! ;)

So cute. :)
So when you do the final set up will they all be able to see and wash through the mesh? Because that sounds like the perfect solution to your problems. And like kaths101 said, I'm sure you'll be able to do a foursome later on. :)

thanks everyone. :)

Don't kill me but i got a shock this morning! :shock: I found jasper in the pen with mischief. Blossom was in tink's side of the pen! It turns out jasper had managed to pull the pen to one side and get in. I feel so bad that they managed to all get together, they were fine though. :? Jasper and bloss were getting along well but just once i saw tink lunge at blossom. There was some blossom fur and some tink fur on the floor so i'm guessing they had a scrap. :/ I checked every bun over and there's no cuts, bare skin or scabs but i can see some patches where blossom's longer fur is missing but apart from that, no one's hurt. :) The good thing out of this accident is that jasper is no longer wanting to murder bloss! Also tink is getting better with her so hopefully bonding won't be too hard.

I've took jasper and tink to a seperate run as i can't risk them together when i have school and i need to make the pen more secure tonight. Blossom is still with mischief getting along brilliantly. :D I wish I could have stayed home and watched them but i'm at school so can't. I feel so guilty they got together as they could have got really hurt but getting together actually did them good... :shock:

Last edited:
Back